- Animal Shelter
- Rabies Information
- When is the Middlesex County Rabies Clinic?
- How can I protect my pet from rabies?
- Why does my pet need the rabies vaccine?
- What happens if a neighborhood dog or cat bites me?
- What happens if my pet (cat, dog, ferret) is bitten by a wild animal?
- I am moving to a rabies-free country and want to take my pets with me. Where can I get more information?
- How do people get rabies?
- Can I get rabies in any way other than an animal bite?
- How soon after an exposure should I seek medical attention?
- What medical attention do I need if I am exposed to rabies?
- Will the rabies vaccine make me sick?
- What if I cannot get rabies vaccine on the day I am supposed to get my next dose?
- Can rabies be transmitted from one person to another?